This page has moved. You will be automatically redirected.
- Compact design
- Can be attached to windshield
- CANBus connectivity
- 4x20 LCD display
- MiniSD card slot
- Firmware can be updated from SDCard
- Log data to SDCard
- Realtime display of data
- Onboard clock with super capacitor backup
- Power and CANBus run over the same cable
- Supports monitoring up to four devices at once
- Stores the last 10 detected faults
- Supports both PID mode and polled mode
|Suction Cup on three way arm|
|12V nom (7-40v allowable)|
|4 Pin Tyco, RJ45|
|125kHz, 250kHz(default), 500kHz, 1MHz|
|MiniSD (1GB card included, 4GB Supported)|
|Currently, the firmware supports Elithion Lithiumate BMS. Support for other devices is forthcoming.|
$350 - Includes the unit, the suction cup mount, a 1GB Mini SDCard (with SDCard adapter), and free firmware upgrades for a year.
To purchase or for more information please contact Collin Kidder at CollinK@kkmfg.com or call 616-389-6043. Please also feel free to
contact Collin about supporting hardware other than the Elithion Lithiumate BMS. Currently Azure Dynamics DMOC controller support is
planned as well as Netgain WarP Drive motor controllers.